Pink Bow Grinder
Pink Bow Grinder Features:
- CREATED WITH YOU IN MIND: The first designer grinder, grinds as well as any grinder out there with way more style.
- PREMIUM DESIGN: 50 Diamond Shaped Teeth that Work to Create an Even and Fine Grind – Also features thirty two holes that work to filter herbs evenly – The 4-piece, Three Chamber Design Allows for Perfect Filtering of Herbs. Extra strong neodymium magnets keep the lid in place when grinding so that there are no spills and offers the smoothest grinding experience available.
- LARGE SIZE: 2.5 inch diameter, 1.8 Inch height allows for maximum amount of grinding without constantly having to refill your herb grinder.
- EXPECT MORE: Our goal is to give you a premium product that stands out from the crowd. Our custom packaging exhibits this with a minimal design that fits those who are not afraid of being unique. As an added bonus our Pink Bow Grinders come with a pink velvet carrying pouch so that you can take your new piece wherever you go!
- ONE SOLID PIECE OF ANODIZED ALUMINUM: Pink Bow Grinders are made from a single piece of CNC’d Aircraft Grade Aluminum Making it Ultra Durable – Anodized Aluminum means that the grinder is not painted so you don’t have to worry about paint chipping off into your herb with Black Tie Grinders.
Note: This product is only available for US residents. Purchasers from EU will receive a Black Tie – Next Level Grinder.
Emily (verified owner) –
I ordered this about a month ago and I couldn’t be more happy with my purchase. I ordered it over a weekend and it had arrived by the following Tuesday. Shipping was free and the price was excellent compared to other high quality grinders. Inside the package was a cute little pink box. It came just like the picture, even with the velvet bag. I am very please over all and would definitely recommend.
Beau Smith (verified owner) –
Fast delivery. Grinder oozes with quality.
I ordered this 13 months ago to the day, and received a Black Tie Grinder rather than the Pink Bow Grinder I ordered, but I’m leaving my review here anyway out of spite. This grinder has served me well; it works as advertised at a solid price.
Bryan Stubbs –
I absolutely love this grinder I’ve used it about 10 times and there’s so much kief in there it’s lightweight and durable I love that it comes with two scrapers this is the fastest keep collecting grinder I’ve ever used thanks Black Tie blinders
I love mine so much! I will never need or want another grinder from anywhere else!
Jhon (verified owner) –
my wife loves the pink bow grinder, she uses it all the time. was a great gift for her(us) ; its very light and durable. great product
pete (verified owner) –
got this for my bartender for her birthday…she loved it, have received several free drinks!
Abigail (verified owner) –
Amazing, best one I’ve ever had
Got a pink bow grinder as a birthday gift for myself. LOVE IT. Light, durable, and collects sooo much kief. Best grinder I’ve purchased- definitely worth the buy 🙂
I bought my wife the pink bow grinder 2 years ago roughly. Generally speaking, we use it multiple times a day almost every day. It’s just now starting to wear out. The pink has worn off at connecting points, the teeth are starting to dull, and the plastic ring around the top is nearly nonexistent. That being said, the grinder is still as smooth as the day I got it. My grind is just as even and fine. I couldn’t be happier with this grinder.
The customer service is as amazing as the grinder they sell. They respond quickly and have always been polite to even my dumbest questions.
I never expected my grinder to last this long and I’m very happy that it did.
Thomas Marrero –
A+ Product, 5/5* Customer service
Really great grinder for a really great price
Frida (verified owner) –
Arrived quickly, bigger than expected and great quality for the price. I love that the pollen catch is rounded off at the bottom and it has very smooth threading.
Alice (verified owner) –
Amazing grinder and amazing customer service!! Thank you
Dani (verified owner) –
Super satisfied as always. I got my last black tie grinder in 2014 and use it daily. While it still works fine it’s sticking and has a bit trouble grinding, but has never even lost a tooth. I got the pink one as a replacement and it’s so smooth to grind, even for someone with arthritis like me. And it’s cute! I was also having issues ordering from the site and Ben went back and forth with me for over a week in emails trying to sort out my issue. This is seriously the only grinder I use and I recommend it whenever anyone complains about needing a new grinder.
Lori Smith (verified owner) –
Amazing little grinder! Way better quality than the one my husband bought for $40!